The Library is situated on the top 3 floors of the Administration building:
Information Help Desk
Technology Help Desk
Asia Foundation Collection.
Teacher computer room
Student computer section
Newpapers and magazines area.
The Library is equipped with computers for students to use free of charge, as well as areas for private study and reading.
• Computer student areas with 265 computers; computer teacher rooms with 14 computers, 1 scanner, 1 photocopier. The computers are connected to the Internet and are installed with specialised software
• 1000 seats for individual study
• Discussion room with 50 seats
• 16 computers for material searching service
Books: 124,365 volumes with a total of about 29,102 titles.
Research papers (PhD thesis, Master thesis, Graduate thesis, Topics of scientific research, Course comment): 29,885 titles
Resources in the Library are catalogued by the International Standard AACR2, MARC 21 Format and classified according to the Dewey Decimal Classification system (DDC).
Dspace: Includes internal resources such as student curriculum, course textbooks, course arguments, theses, dissertations, scientific research subjects by teachers and students of An Giang University, other items of scientific information; documents of seminars and training workshops at the school.
Greenstone digital library software: Collection of 3 topics with significant importance to the province. Topics include:
· Collection of poems written by Ly Tran.
· Personal Collection Mekong Delta fish.
· An Giang historical remains.
Visual materials: video tapes, DVD’s, CD’s.
Simulation software: The simulation and collection of scientific experiments and natural phenomena.
Key strategies for curriculum collection: teachers’ curriculum An Giang University.
Enews: Student information page An Giang University.
The number of staff in the Library is 24. They are qualified and professional in experience and are available to assist readers and users to find the information they require.